dinsdag 18 maart 2014

new obsession







Heey!!


I just wanted to share my new obsession with you guys.

Currently I'm totally obsessed with running. Every day I run a bit further. The feeling after my session and after a worm shower is so great!!

If you want to sport again, but don't want to sport indoor. The only thing I can say, try running. You can begin short and slow, but every time you feel you can a bit further and faster. And sometimes it don't goes great you go a bit slower and shorter, but the next time you just want to do it a bit better.

In this short time I do this ( plus a break from a week, because of my illness :() I feel really great and happier.

The funniest thing is, when I go to school by bike(everyday) and I'm faster than others, the funny faces when they see it's a girly girl and not that sport type boy :P

So do you also run? Or do you do an other sport?

xx

Geen opmerkingen: