vrijdag 30 mei 2014

30-05-2014







Jeans:Primark
Top:Sheinside
Sunnies:Primark
Shoes:Converse


Heey!!

Today was my Birthday and lucky me I had a day off, so I didn't go to school today.

The weather was great! The whole week it rained and was cold but today the sun was shining and it was really warm. So that was a great birthday present! :P

I received Thursday a package from sheinside, so I thought it would be nice to wear at my Birthday. And I totally love it!! I love the fabric and print and fit! I think this top will be one of my summer favs!

I spent the day with a walk and bought some cakes to give to my colleagues from my work.
They were very happy about it :P

Tomorrow I'll go buy my birthday present together with my mom. Then celebrate with my family and at night I'll party with my friends in a club.

So I think tomorrow will be a great day!!

xx

Geen opmerkingen: