donderdag 5 juni 2014

This weeks stuff

All the pics are from Tumblr. Have also a look at my tumblr account.


Heey!!

I'm so sorry for bad updating the last time, but I was so busy.

First I was of course celebrating my birthday and then I got really busy with school, which I still am. And if I haven't enough to do already I became a bit ill. Just in time for the bussiest time of the year with a lot of tests :(

So I hope you don't mind and I'll try to updated this weekend. Because......

I'm going to PINKPOP!!  Woehoe!! For the guys who don't know what pinkpop is. It's one of the biggest festivals in my area. And this year they have a great line up. Like: The Rolling Stones, Artic Monkeys, Metellica, John Mayer, Ed Sheeran, Jake Bugg and a lot more. So I'll enjoy myself this weekend :P

I hope I feel a bit better then. And also a plus. The weather will be great, a lot of sun and really warm.

xx

Geen opmerkingen: