zondag 25 januari 2015

Favorites

























Heey!!

I just wanted to share my favorite things on my current wishlist. I know I'll never get all the things on this list, but maybe a fw pieces.

I also showed a picture of a Youtuber. Her name is Maddi Bragg and she's only 15 years old, but I really like her laid back style and of course her lovely videos. So if the weather is as bad as here at the moment, get on to youtube and check her out!!

The picture of the blonde hair I show you because I'll dye my hair a bit lighter. I hope I have time to go to the hairdresser this week. I can't wait to get it done!!

Sadly I still can't post that often as I want, because I'm even bussier with school as two weeks ago. I really hope you understand!

For more updates you can follow me on tumblr and instagram

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

xx

Geen opmerkingen: